This box includes all the miniatures of the Space Pirates Faction:
The package contains one Pirate Captain miniature, consisting of 12 parts, a removable raincoat, two head variants, and two leg variants and equipped with a 30 mm resin base. The height of the Pirate captain miniatures is 38 mm. They are the command miniature in the Pirates army that have 2 command orders and a high Ranged and Close combat stats. Also on the field if they are targeted by enemy fire they are protected by his shipmates, often not willingly.
Void Raiders Team
Elite core of the pirate team, the most furious and strong warriors among pirates and the trusted team of the Pirates Captain. The unit сonsists of 6 models and each has a 4 weapon options: a 2 Rungar pirates, a 2 Triclon pirates and a 2 Human pirates.
This set contains 86 part and allow you to assemble 6 models of Pirate Void Raiders team the set in also supplied with 6 (six) 30 mm bases.
Model height HUMAN Void Raiders is 40 mm
Model height TRICLON Void Raiders is 38 mm
Model height RUNGAR Void Raiders is 36 mm
Void Raider Veterans Team
The most widespread fighters among the Veteran Void Raiders are HUMANS, SKRAGS and KJA.
Multi-part resin kit with 40 mm resin base.
Veteran Void Raiders HUMANS H-45 mm
Veteran Void Raiders SKRAGS H-44 mm
Veteran Void Raiders KJA H-45 mm
Shork Boatswain Free Pose
This multi-part resin kit contains the components to assemble one Free pose Shork Boatswain. Free pose miniatures is the new word in wargame modeling, and provides you with real opportunity to customize your army in your own unique way.
Model height is 60 mm.
Main types of Shork Boatswain weapons:
- Elfota Axe – Heavy and made from the unique Eltofian metal that can cut through armor this axe is one of the favorites for the Shork Boatswains.
- Boarding beamer – Once free from Seit mind control the Shorks want to shoot like the rest of the team, but since the accuracy of the Shork is low the Rungar mechanics adapted the Kija beamer to work like a shotgun. The Boatswains just need to point the Beamer to the general direction of the enemy and pull the trigger.
- Plasma cutlass – “The captain has a fancy sword so I want to have the fancy sword to, but it must be bigger, you got that?”(c) The first boatswain to wield the plasma cutlass.
- “Anchor” – Rungar who created it called it “The mass infantry destruction device 3000” but for a pirates, this was a to difficult name to remember so they just called it “Anchor” because of its weight and form.
Assault transport “Boat”
Pirate Assault transport “Boat” 80 mm-high miniature
The design itself is based on a station service platform. It consists of:
- The platform itself (a large metal base under which there are engines – maneuvering and marching)
- Control cabin (the only fully enclosed part of the ship is quite large originally meant for the operator working on the station.)
- A turret of weapons, usually a rail gun (automatic or controlled by a crew member).
- Several lightweight rifle turrets to be fired on non-armored enemies during an attack on a colony or hangars. Commonly are light emitters that can be replaced with lightweight mortars or turrets of recoil cannons, or armor-penetrating missiles.
- Lists of armor and thermal screens protecting the landing platform during the passage through the atmosphere and also protecting from the enemy’s light weapon fire.